Wednesday, March 3, 2010

new post....finally!

Free Kitty!! Yes I'm still trying to find a home for Sprinkles.

Sisters having fun with a camera and beauty products. I found about 20 pics on my camera of these two in various stages of beautification. Nails, hair, makeup, props.
My little gangsta...I'm so proud. ;)
E at last game of the season. The boys did improve over the season. Sad basketball is over. Guess we'll start baseball here quick. Trying to have a good attitude about it. Any suggestions on how to best enjoy baseball that doesn't involve sleeping or not being at the park?

It's been baby season around here. 4 babies of friends born this past week. All girls!! And my cousin Katie will have her baby girl this Sat. Something prophetic about all these girls. Sooo sweet!! I LOVE PINK!!

Stay away from not taking home a sweet kitty!.....and run to baby girls!

No comments: