Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter

What a beautiful Easter! Church was amazing. Our little church had over 200 people in attendance. I got to play keyboard for worship and I LOVED listening to all those people worship the Risen Savior. Wow!

Our family...




Fro and Grampy came to eat lunch with us.


I got the girls in matching dresses!!! I know last year I said it would be my last year to get them in matching dresses, but Target had these adorable dresses and Haley said yes. Who knows...maybe this won't be my last year either. :)



I don't realize how much my kids have grown til I look at pics. My cousin Katie just wrote a blog asking where her little boy had gone...he turned 5. So I'll ask the same question...where have my little boy and girls gone? Has anyone seen them?



1st Easter with Sophia

My how they change....

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter too!!
Stay away from growing up too fast....and run to Easter!

1 comment:

Katie said...

So cute! I love the matching dresses, and it looks like you guys had a great Easter. Where does the time go??? I had to attend a kindergarten meeting last night! Ahhhh!