RBI baby!
I have decided I truly am a fair weather fan, because I do not enjoy sitting out in 80 mph wind (well maybe not 80) and cold.....even if it is my kid and all his buddies. Bad mom! But it was fun to watch those boys play well and together. A super bunch of boys!...and parents. On Sun./Mother's Day the tourney officials had all the moms go to home plate and had each boy bring their mom a flower. It was soooo sweet. Almost teared up. 13-12 year old boys can still be so lovey to their mamas. Hugs and all.
We now have a few weekends off and I am excited about that!!
Stay away from 80 mph winds.....and run to boys who love their mamas!
1 comment:
Tell E congrats....and tell the girls I love their pictures from the last post.
I'm a little behind but the picture of E playing piano in his baseball uniform is PRICELESS! I love it! Dain and I both agreed that we love that you're raising such "balanced" kids who are active in church, and music, and sports, ect. and still have time to just play and have fun!
Post a Comment