Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4,092

June where did you go? I know. Under my wheels. I drove approximately 4,092 miles in the month of June. That doesn't count the running around I did in town. That was just camps, baseball and Dr. appointments. 4,092 probably isn't alot to some people, but for a stay at home mom, it is way ALOT!! I will do a picture memory entry for my blog. Hope to do better in July, but not counting on it!

Sophia at the park...soooo cute!! Her shirt says, "I'm kind of a big deal". An homage to her parents and uncles love for the movie Ron Burgundy Anchorman.
Playing with cousins while E was at KU basketball camp. Are they adorable or what? Bailey and Kale are two of the funniest, sweetest kids I've met. And their baby sister is a sweetie too! Wish we lived closer.

E took a basketball to get signed this year at camp. Up close and personal!


Baseball, baseball, baseball...Love the team, Love the parents...still not loving baseball though...2 more tourneys to go.

Haley and her BFF Catera went to K-State women's basketball camp. Jon and I like to support as many colleges as possible. To say she had a blast would be a big understatement. No downers to KU, but those girls worked longer and harder than E did at his camp. wow! She was a tired girl when she came home.

Sophia staying cool at one of the many 90 degrees+ games we've been to.

CHURCH CAMP!! Here is E with some of his cabin buddies at tabernacle. I got to go be a coach at middle school camp this year. Was very hesistant to go. Didn't want to leave Sophia that long. Not sure how 16 middle school girls in one cabin would do. But I had the most amazing time. LOVED IT!!

The second to last day during our coaches meetings the head guy comes in and says, "We want you to pull a prank on the kids. We've filled several hundred water balloons and we want you to throw them at the kids." Sounds fun. Until we get out to the field and the 440 kids at camp are covered in shaving cream and have their hands filled with shaving cream. I look up to see all these kids running at us from about 2 football fields away. I swear on the Holy Bible I felt like I was in the movie Braveheart. All you could hear was, "ARRRGGHHH". Needless to say in about 5 seconds I was covered from head to two in shaving cream. Evan and his friends had the most fun dowsing us in shaving cream. Here is Haley and I on our way back to cabin. Atleast we smelled good. haha!

The last day was mud sports. YUCK! YUCK! YUCK! Not made for girls. Haley and some of the other girls stuck it out and got first place.
As I look back I realize these pics don't do justice to all June was filled with. But I'm rushing to get this done.

Please keep me in your prayers. I was diagnosed with Grave's disease the week before I left for camp with the kids. While at camp the kids prayed for me and I'm believing for healing of my thyroid. God is so good and so big and so beyond anything I can think up or imagine. By His stripes I am healed!

Have a great rest of the summer!!

Stay away from 440 kids with shaving cream!!...and run to church camp!!













1 comment:

miles3_17 said...

Looks like you've been busy and had TONS of fun. I'm so sorry about your diagnosis, but please know we are praying for you daily and I know you can get through this. Hang in there! Take care and hope to see you guys sometime!