Haley with the other girls in the always popular tug of war.
Haley dominated in the basketball dribble. Are you surprised?
Funny story....Haley and her BFF Catera want to go to K-State basketball camp. Sorry Ballards...hey I've got one on your side. Plus I want to make Derick happy too! So the girls wanted to raise money for camp and spending money too. So they came up with "Wildcat Cleaning, mowing and babysitting". I'll have to try and get a PDF of their flyer on here. It is too cute! And they've gotten several jobs already. My little entrepreneurs.

Finally....under the heading...No She Didn't!! yeah...Sophia had, once again, another Uncle Derick moment....We don't even freak out anymore. Seriously. We just grab the camera, laugh, and then start cleaning. Jon thought she was with me. I thought she was with Haley. Haley thought she was with Jon. Side note: I don't remember ever not knowing where E & H were as toddlers. Guess I'm getting old, or there are too many people in the house. So here is the outcome.
Haley and her BFF Catera were doing spin art in the garage. I thought they put everything away. Thank God it was washable, kid paint.
The only casualties appear to be her shirt and shorts.



So there you have it. Never a dull moment in the life of the Skeltons. And that was only 2 days. I can't even write all the other craziness.
Finally....under the heading...No She Didn't!! yeah...Sophia had, once again, another Uncle Derick moment....We don't even freak out anymore. Seriously. We just grab the camera, laugh, and then start cleaning. Jon thought she was with me. I thought she was with Haley. Haley thought she was with Jon. Side note: I don't remember ever not knowing where E & H were as toddlers. Guess I'm getting old, or there are too many people in the house. So here is the outcome.
So there you have it. Never a dull moment in the life of the Skeltons. And that was only 2 days. I can't even write all the other craziness.
We're back to baseball this weekend. Will get to see my brothers. YAY!!
Have a great week! Stay away from not knowing where you kid is....and run to entrepreneurs.
2 comments:
I was amazed that there wasn't any green anywhere. She must have cleaned up between paintings... ;)
I like that "Oh no she didn't" heading idea. I think I might have to steal that....I'm pretty sure I could write a weekly column :)
Looks like the kids are having lots of fun!
Post a Comment