Hope you enjoy the 1st day of the last year of your 30's!!! It's not so bad. I'm getting used to it. Yeah..that's a big old lie and you know it!! I love you!! And hope your 39th birthday is the best ever!!
Ok... I guess I am getting older. Can't figure out the computer to leave just one thank you for my wife. I thought about sending her an email asking her to remove one, but figured she'd publish it and I'd look even sillier... Anyway...... Thanks, babe! Love you!! :)
3 comments:
Thanks, babe! Love you!!
Thanks, babe! Love you!!
Ok... I guess I am getting older. Can't figure out the computer to leave just one thank you for my wife. I thought about sending her an email asking her to remove one, but figured she'd publish it and I'd look even sillier... Anyway...... Thanks, babe! Love you!! :)
Post a Comment