20 Years!!! How did that happen? Only the good Lord knows, but I'm one lucky woman. 20 years ago today it was hot, sunny and windy. I slept in. Went to a friend's house for a delicious brunch with all my bridesmaids. Got my hair done. Had a meltdown...in front of my Great Grandma. Went to the church and married the most handsome guy ever. It was a perfect wedding...to us anyway... Crazy fun dance. And finally off to a honeymoon of 1sts. 1st time to fly for me. 1st time to go on a cruise. 1st time to step in the ocean...again...for me. But the best 1st was 1st time to be married. It was the best decision I ever made. The most important decision I ever made. And thanks to a guy who quite simply is the most righteous man I have ever met...full of love, laughter, wisdom, patience, kindness and forgiveness...I get to have a life that seems too good to be true and one that most days I feel unworthy to enjoy. There have been bumps, big bumps, along the way, but I'm so glad we made it! Thanks Jon. My bestfriend. My soulmate. My memory maker. My everything. I love you!
Please forgive all the 80s hair. And I've learned through this that once you have kids you stop taking pictures of just you and your love. So my advice to all the young marrieds is still take pics of just the two of you even after kids come along.
3 comments:
What a great video! The last comment brought tears to my eyes...:)
Congrats and happy 20th anniversary!
So sweet and what a wonderful family u have. I hope Brett and I have as much fun along our run as u guys always do! Congrats!
Wow-the video is great. Doesn't seem possible that it has been 20 years. I'm with Katie, the last comment brought tears to my eyes! You should issue a warning about not watching it while at work!
Post a Comment