I figure this picture will make each of my brother's happy. The Big 12 tournament is under way and both KSU and KU play today. Evan was all bummed out because one of the other third grade teachers is a huge KU fan and she was letting her class watch the game today. For educational purposes I'm sure. I told E to try and butter up his teacher and maybe she'd let them watch too.
As you can see Miss Haley has decided she is K-State fan. I'd love to tell you it's because of all the excellent merits of KSU, but the driving force behind her decision is that her brother loves KU. Actually, Evan likes KSU football and KU basketball. What can I say, he's a fair weather fan. Plus that way he gets both KU and KSU jerseys and gear from his uncles. It's a win win in his eyes.
Sophie is better today. Still a little wheezy. She's in a good mood though.
Haley is off to her slumber party tonite. Evan is having a friend stay over which means the PS2 will be getting a work out.
Have a great weekend.
Stay away from teachers that won't let you watch tv!?!?....and run to the Big 12 tournament!
1 comment:
GO KSU WILDCATS !!!!!! joanie b
Post a Comment