Well everyone survived the big play. Evan said he wasn't even nervous. The pictures I got were horrible. I just wasn't up for being one of the parents who went down right in front of the kids...in front of everybody...to get a pic. I know, bad mom, bad mom!! Evan is in the white t-shirt in the first picture. Haley is in the pink t-shirt in the second picture. The play was really cute. I personally thought E had some of the funniest lines. All the kids did a really good job!
It's official!! Sophie is crawling. I put her on the floor today and when I turned my back I heard "thumpity, thumpity, thump". I turned around and she was across the room. The next thing I know she's crawling to another place. No lunging. No inch-worming. No rolling. Crawling!! My life is about to get kicked up a couple of notches! I was following her everywhere picking stuff up low to the floor as fast as I could.
Sophie also got her first black eye today. She pulls up on almost anything. She pulled her self up on the side of the tub this morning. Haley and I were both a foot from her when she took a header onto the floor. Landed right on her face. Poor baby. And let me tell you, it's not easy keeping an ice pack on a 7 month old!
The last day of school for Evan and Haley is tomorrow. Whoohoo....I think!?!? I'm just looking forward to a break from, "hurry up and get dressed, eat breakfast, get in the van....and.... hurry up and get your shower taken and get to bed". I'm not much for the whole schedule thing. Oh yeah, and it will be nice to have them home! Along with 40 of their closest friends. :)
Stay away from black eyes.....and run to crawling and the last day of school!
1 comment:
Miss Priss....you go girl!! I know you timed the crawling thing so big brother and big sister would be home to follow you...or maybe to help you get into things!!! All 3 of you have a fun summer and let Mom rest once in awhile. :)
Post a Comment