Thursday, May 24, 2007

sisters




Haley and Sophie are so cute when they're together. Haley is more than a little mommy to Sophie. It's a special bond that only sisters must have. I'm a sister, but I have brothers. Don't get me wrong I LOVE my brothers. I used to dress them up in girl clothes, but they didn't appreciate it like Sophie seems to when Haley does it. Now that I think about it, I'm really thankful they didn't appreciate it...that could have been really bad! haha

It's just been really fun to watch Haley and Sophie create this special thing.

Sophie woke up with a little cold yesterday. Took her to the Dr. today to make sure it wasn't anything....and it's not anything. You know that deal. If I wouldn't have taken her it would end up being pneumonia. I don't need to relive Evan over again with Sophie!

Stay away from colds...and run to sisters!

No comments: