Sunday, June 3, 2007

summer vaca 2007








Hi all! We finally made it back from our summer vacation to Colorado. A week sure goes fast when you're having fun!!

We stayed in Silverthorne, Colorado. It is in the heart of Summit county. Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Frisco, Dillon, and Copper Mountain are all in Summit county. It is beautiful there. It even snowed on us a couple of times. You all know how much I love snow!?!? But somehow it is not so bad when surrounded by the amazing Rocky Mountains.

The first picture is from the deck of the cabin we stayed in. The second picture is beside Lake Dillon. I'll share more pics over the next couple of days.

Lots of stories to tell, but I'm too pooped to write now.

Stay away from driving 8 hours...and run to vacations!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home!! jb