Monday, June 4, 2007

summer vaca part 2



I guess it's time to admit our vacation is over. Today began with Evan and Haley attending basketball camp at 8:00 am. At 7:20 Haley announced she wasn't going to camp....she wanted to sleep in. Not bloody likely!! At 7:25 she was dressed and eating a breakfast bar. All was well upon arriving at the gym. Haley even won her age division for free-throws. She then had to compete against all the other age division winners and she was the only girl out of the group. She missed her first shot (single elimination). I asked her if she was nervous. She said, "No it just got too quiet." :-)

The first pic up above is from the Denver zoo in the gorilla section. If you have a SUPER strong stomach ask the kids about the gorilla section. The 2nd pic is from the hole Evan drove the green and beat Jon on. The final pic is of Evan and Haley in their wet suits for the white water rafting trip. (I have one with Jon in one too....I'm planning on blackmailing him with it! He doesn't believe me when I tell him a black body suit is slimming!) Evan is still not sure if he had fun or not. Apparently he inherited my dislike of cold! Haley loved it. Sophie and I got to do some retail therapy while they were rafting.

Have a great week!

Stay away from the gorilla section of the zoo.....and run to digital cameras.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you expand the golf pic and look closely, you can see Evan's ball on the green. It was actually snowing when he hit his tee shot. I was going to go first, but wanted to see if the snow would stop. Evan went ahead and showed me... CJS