Tuesday, July 10, 2007



Evan landed at camp on Monday at noon. As you can tell he was really sad to see us leave. He was very excited to have his friend Michael be his bunkmate. I cannot wait to hear all the stories. I'm sure he'll tell us every detail...NOT!

Haley started swim lessons this week. She loves to swim. Her dad has been teaching her how to do back dives. He also thought he could teach her how to do a front flip off the board. After one major back buster that lesson came to a screeching halt.

Sophie has taken 5-6 steps. She looks like an old drunk trying to get around. Won't be much longer and I'll have to wear my nikes all day to keep up with her.

Stay away from back busters.....and run to camping with a good buddy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

karren i love you.
i miss jeck :(
i hope your drive home was not too tiring.
have a great week please!
thanks for being such an amazing model of Christ.

Anonymous said...

PS: your children are SO beautiful!