Sophie learned that dirt, although fun to play with, does not taste very good. A lesson I'm sure we all must have learned at sometime or another.
Hope this finds all of you well and enjoying life. Evan got better. Haley is now sick. Praying constantly that Sophie avoids it all.
Cool and rainy here today. Not sure what I think about that. You all know my dislike for cold weather. Somehow I'm going to learn to love all the seasons!
The kids have school pics tomorrow. Remember what a big deal that was as a kid? And I think even boys fretted a little over them. Both the kids are trying to decide what they'll wear, etc... Now a days you can choose what color background you want. Which means the statistical equation of shirts and backgrounds is beyond what I learned in stats class in college. Who thought it was a good idea to have more than one cruddy gray background color? That's just how it's supposed to be. Oh well.
Have an awesome week!
Stay away from eating dirt....and run to school pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment