
schooools out for ever. No...not really. Those two lines are from a song Jon likes to sing to the kids when school is out. All I can say is thank heavens school is out....now we can move on to me doing my best to portray Julie McCoy ( I think that was her name) the Cruise Director from the Love Boat. I feel like a professional events coordiantor. Evan and Haley will keep me, Sophie & the van busy. I'm so excited to help all those oil companies get richer ;)
I do enjoy summer....only this scary weather can go away ASAP. I've been glued to the t.v. all night wanting to pass out every time a tornado goes near Greensburg. Those poor people can't take anymore.
Nothing else exciting to post....try to do better at more timely postings... "try" being the key word there....what can I say...my summer job calls!
Stay away from scary weather....and run to a cruise....oh I wish I could!

No comments:
Post a Comment