Monday, June 2, 2008

weekend




The pictures are of the play at church that Evan and Haley were in. They did a fabulous job (of course....what else would a mom say?) The play was a spoof of American Idol...called American Ideal. The top pic is of the "judges" table. Evan was Bro Jackson aka. Randy Jackson. Haley was Frieda Bragg aka Paula Abdul. Evan threw out a lot of "yeah man, yo bro, and you got it sister"....but no "right on dawg". Very funny anyway!

Haley sang a little solo and was really great. And I'm not just being a mom...she can sing...must take after her Uncle Derick!! Cause Lord knows Jon and I can't take credit for it! The pics aren't too whoopy. I always get caught up in just watching and forget to play paparazzi and run up to get a close up. Oh well!

Had to throw in a pic of Sophie too...they didn't have a part for her in the play. Can't understand why? ;)
Have a great week!

Stay away from saying "Yo Dawg".....and run to cute plays and beautiful solos!

No comments: