Wednesday, July 9, 2008

quiet


We had an awesome 4th of July. My parents, brothers and a girl (I hope will be my sister-in-law someday :) were here. The guys played golf and the girls didn't. Lots of talking and eating....what more could you ask for?

Evan and Haley left for church camp on Monday. Pandemonium is the only word to describe what it was like once we got everything unloaded at the camp. Girls screaming...boys screaming...counselors praying...parents laughing as they waved goodbye! I do miss them terribly....but a little break has been nice. Sophie and I do our own thing without breaking out the taxi service every hour.

Sophie loves to swing....the vid is of her the first time she was on a big girl swing. Love the closed eyes!

Have a great week!

Stay away from screaming kids...and run to camp!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm glad we think so much alike! We had a wonderful time and can't wait to come back and visit again! Thank you for the amazing
hospitality and the pretzel salad! Can't wait to hear what a great time the kids had at camp! Lots of Love!

Anonymous said...

I am waiting for an update on the church camp trip....Evan and Haley...can you write your own story?? Mom was so busy playing with Sophia she can't get back to everyday living can she??
;> ;> love ya all....jb