

Tomorrow is game day. As you can tell I'm just now getting up pics from last weeks game. It's a fairly good bet that I won't get tomorrow's pics up until a week has passed too.
The first pic is of Evan and Landon in the locker room...AKA...the van. What can I say? It's not the NFL! I would complain that it drizzled on us the whole time during a 3 hour game, but a little tough to whine when the 3rd & 4th grade team played in a down pour. It rained an inch and a half DURING the game. Those are true fans that sat through that game!
Anyway...a 3 hour game occurs when there are 4 overtimes! The game ended in a tie 6-6. I was very thankful to whom ever wrote the rule of only 4 ot's! Evan had an absolute blast. He didn't play a whole lot, but did get an interception and ran with it for several yards. Brought back memories of his Uncle Dave running the ball everywhere on offense and defense. The 2nd pic is of the mighty warriors after the game. I told Evan #23 was perfect for him, because if he would have been a girl his name was going to be Jordan! Hey I can't help that I will forever love Michael Jordan...still the best b-ball player ever!!
We play at home tomorrow. Looks like more rain. Thank heaven for gore-tex!
Stay away from downpours....and run to FOOTBALL!
[Go EAGLES..beat the cowboys Mon. night!!!!!!!]
1 comment:
Hey Karren! It's your cousin, Katie :) Brett sent me the link to this a while ago, and I check it from time to time, but I always forget to leave a comment. Anyways, I love seeing the updates of the kids and you and Jon. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment