Me, Derick,Mom and Dad just had a good laugh over Sophia's face paint. I bet her face is really soft...she may be onto something.Or she may take after her Uncle Derick. Just be glad it wasn't black spray paint.Too cute.
Oh my gosh!! That is hillarious, I literally laughed outloud here at work watching that. That is just to cute. Probably not very cute getting out, but very cute incident! Hope all is well, and maybe Sophie should try a new makeup! Kelly, Brett, Kaden
Sophia...Let me know if the "face paint" makes you look younger!!and I will start using it too..wouldn't I look cute running around town with it on my face? love ya sweetie. jb
WOW! That's a good look for her :) I haven't posted it yet, but my son had a similar incident last weekend involving hand-soap. I do believe, however, that your dear Sophia has trumped Kale on this one. Tell everyone hello!
5 comments:
Me, Derick,Mom and Dad just had a good laugh over Sophia's face paint. I bet her face is really soft...she may be onto something.Or she may take after her Uncle Derick. Just be glad it wasn't black spray paint.Too cute.
Oh my gosh!! That is hillarious, I literally laughed outloud here at work watching that. That is just to cute. Probably not very cute getting out, but very cute incident! Hope all is well, and maybe Sophie should try a new makeup!
Kelly, Brett, Kaden
Sophia...Let me know if the "face paint" makes you look younger!!and I will start using it too..wouldn't I look cute running around town with it on my face? love ya sweetie. jb
WOW! That's a good look for her :) I haven't posted it yet, but my son had a similar incident last weekend involving hand-soap. I do believe, however, that your dear Sophia has trumped Kale on this one. Tell everyone hello!
Sophie is reminding me more and more of her uncles!!!! (At least she didn't try to eat it)
Love, Nana
Post a Comment