Tuesday, March 17, 2009

R.I.P. Maggie...

Poor Maggie went to cat heaven today. She had really been up and on the go when I noticed her foot was swollen so I took her to the vet. The vet didn't think it was any big deal. Then the dreaded phone call...it was a big deal. I won't go into all the gory details, but old Magstra (as Jon lovingly referred to her) wasn't going to be able to recover. Nothing funny to write when she was purring as I told her goodbye.

Rest In Peace Maggie....won't be the same to open the garage door and not hear that LOUD meow.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Poor old Maggie! I bet she loved all the attention she got with all the kids signing her kitty cat cast. May she rest in peace.

miles3_17 said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your cat. It's really tough to loose a part of your family. I hope you and the kids can hang in there and I'm sure Maggie is much better off in Heaven with no pain. Take care.