Sunday, May 24, 2009

summer

OH YEAH summer is here! The weather has been awesome. The kids are at the pool as I write this. In 24 hours we'll be in Florida. I've asked myself many times, "What were we thinking?" I'm just anxious about a 2 year old on a flight. Let me rephrase that, I'm freaking out about a crazy, wild 2 year old on a flight. I'm already practicing my apologies. :) No, it's not really that bad. I've been packing the suitaces for 3 days now. I'm a little anal about that. ;) I am truly excited for this adventure for our little family. Look for a picture here and there. We'll see if I have the time and technical abilities.

Have an awesome week!

Stay away from crazy, wild two year olds....and run to family adventures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So.....you have been home nearly 24 hours....where are the pictures of the trip????? jb

Anonymous said...

Summer will be over before we see your Disney pictures. Did you really go there?? j