Evan is number 23. Everytime I watch it I get the goosebumps... Mama can't help but be soooo proud! Next game is tomorrow. Go Indians!!!
That's awesome, I love it! So wish we were closer to see your kids, so cute! Tell him congrats again. Good luck the rest of the season!
What a great moment you captured! You deserve to be a proud mama :)
I was running the camera and thought I missed the play. Was very relieved when I finally got to see the tape...
Way to go bud! Can't wait to watch you next week. Love to all! Bryce, Traci, Camryn, & Cassidy
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That's awesome, I love it! So wish we were closer to see your kids, so cute! Tell him congrats again. Good luck the rest of the season!
What a great moment you captured! You deserve to be a proud mama :)
I was running the camera and thought I missed the play. Was very relieved when I finally got to see the tape...
Way to go bud! Can't wait to watch you next week. Love to all! Bryce, Traci, Camryn, & Cassidy
Post a Comment