19 years ago I didn't have a clue what "I do" meant. And those who have been married lots longer will I say I still don't. But I do know that I didn't back then. But I would say "I do" again in a heart beat to my man.
19 years ago I had no clue we'd have 3 kids who would want us to honor the "I do". It's hard sometimes, but so incredibly worth it.
19 years ago when we said "I do" we were the most fortunate to have 11 grandparents and a great-grandma watching over us. Today our great and 4 grands have gone ahead of us, but I like to think they're still watching over us. Grandmother Sutton, Grandpa Campbell, Great-Grandma King, Don & Arlene...we still think about you and miss you!
19 years ago I had no idea how fast 19 years would go. Here's to the next 19 and many, many more! Jon, "I do" love you more today than 19 years ago!!
SHMILY
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary to you both!! Hope you had a blast in Florida. Love the picture of the kids walking into the ocean.
"I do" too...
You're the best!
SHMILY2 :)
Post a Comment