A teenager? Taller than his mom. Faster than his dad.
Sniff, sniff....no tears!! I'm going to be happy that my beautiful son is turning 13 today!! He's already been to morning football practice. His sister and Catera...affectionately my 3rd daughter...were up at 5am and made Evan a waffle for his breakfast before football. They even put a little candle in the center. So sweet. The girls and I will take him to Pizza Hut buffet for lunch...his favoite. He requested a white birthday cake and lasagna for dinner. Got those made yesterday. I told him all about the morning he was born...3 weeks early...while he got dressed this morning. Shockingly he wasn't too interested!?! Can you imagine? haha!
I have to say I couldn't have dreamed up a better son if I tried. He's just a kid who gives us so much joy and pride. Have an amazing 13th birthday E! We all love you so very much and wish you a blessed year!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to my favorite teen.
I hope you have a great Birthday and the best year yet. Can't wait to see what blessings this year has for you. You are awesome and I love you. Enjoy your day!
~ Jenn
Post a Comment