I forgot to post the funniest story from our trip to France....
It takes around 24 hours from our front door to our hotel in France to travel. Obviously the same coming home.. ;) On our way home we were at hour 23 travel time driving through Stafford County KS. I had asked Jon several times if he was awake and able to drive as I had actually slept very well on the planes to Wichita. He assured me he was fine and good to go. I was reading my kindle when I see flashing lights behind us. Sure enough...Jon gets pulled over by a sheriff. The sheriff approaches the car and tells Jon that he clocked him going 81. Jon says, "I can't believe that. Where did you clock me going that fast?" Sheriff replies, "Back about 2 miles when you passed me." Jon had passed a sheriff's vehicle..with all the markings, lights, etc...and didn't even realize it!! The sheriff was very nice though and just gave Jon a warning. Needless to say he was wide awake after that and we've laughed about it since then.
No comments:
Post a Comment